Looking for an easy way to manage your iPhone App data on computer? Backuptrans iPhone Data Transfer provides a good solution on how to transfer iPhone App data on computer. You can easily backup App data from iPhone to computer or restore App data from computer back to your iPhone without any lost. Take WhatsApp for example, the following article will show you how to transfer, backup and restore iPhone App data on computer step by step with Backuptrans iPhone Data Transfer:
Step 1: Install the software on computer and run it
Run Backuptrans iPhone Data Transfer on computer and connect your iPhone to computer using the Apple USB cable. Then the software will automatically read data from iPhone and show detail on its main interface.
Note: Before you connect your iPhone your computer to transfer data, please make sure you have installed iTunes on your computer and turned off "iCloud Backup" on your iPhone. Also, you need to enter correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.
Step 3: Click "File System" section on Backuptrans left panel. Then you will see all your Apps list under "Applications" folder.
Step 4: Click to open the WhatsApp folder.
Step 5-A: Backup WhatsApp Data to computer
1) Select "Documents" and "Library" folders under WhatsApp application folder.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Extract Files" button
Tip: Or you can right click the "Documents" and "Library" folders and then choose "Extract Files".
3) Choose a save path then click "Select Folder" to save WhatsApp data fils on computer.
4) Done! Your WhatsApp data have been transferred and backed up on your computer.
Step 5-A: Restore WhatsApp Data to iPhone from computer
0) Close WhatsApp on your iPhone.
1) Select "Documents" folder under WhatsApp application folder.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Import Files" button
Tip: Or you can right click the "Documents" folder and then choose "Import Files".
3) Choose the backup folder where you saved the WhatsApp document files on computer and then click "Open".
4) Select "Library" folder under WhatsApp application folder.
5) Turn to top toolbar and press "Import Files" button
Tip: Or you can right click the "Library" folder and then choose "Import Files".
6) Choose the backup folder where you saved the WhatsApp library files on computer and then click "Open".
7) Done! Now you can restart your iPhone and check the restored WhatsApp data.
Note:If you are using Mac, please use Backuptrans iPhone Data Transfer for Mac.
comments powered by Disqus