Lost or broken your iPod Touch and lost all data? Lost all important files on iPad after upgrading iOS? Accidently deleted SMS messages, Contacts or Notes from iPhone? As long as you have backed up your iPod/iPad/iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor must be the best good choice to get all lost data back. It is an excellent iTunes Data Recovery program that can recover and restore lost data such as photos, videos, camera rolls, SMS Messages, contacts, notes, calendar events, bookmarks etc from iTunes backup to your iPod/ iPad/ iPhone or even to a new device.
If you are using Mac, please download Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac on your Mac to use.
The following article will show you the detailed solution on how to restore iPod iPad iPhone lost data From iTunes backup step by step:
Step1: Install the software on computer and run it
Run Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor on computer. Then click the "Load iTunes Backup" button to load a backup on your computer.
Step2: Choose an iTunes backup
Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor will detect all iTunes backup files on your computer automatically. Select an iTunes Backup on list and then click "Load" button to finish.
Tip: You can click a link to import iTunes Backup manually from other place on computer.
Note: If your iTunes backup is encrypted, please enter your password.
Step3-A: Restore photos, videos, camera rolls etc media files
1) Click "Extract" button to extract and save the files from iTunes Backup to a folder on computer.
2) Connect your iPod/iPad/iPhone to computer.
3) Launch iTunes to Sync photos, videos, camera rolls from computer to iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Step3-B: Restore SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events, Bookmarks and Call History
1) Connect your iPod/iPad/iPhone to computer.
2) Choose SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events, Bookmarks or Call History section and then click the "Restore To Device" button.
Or you can right click the section and then choose "Restore to Device"
Note: Before you connect your iPhone your computer to restore data, please make sure you have turned off "iCloud Backup" on your iPhone. Also, you need to enter correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.
3) Choose a device you want to restore data to. Click Confirm to continue.
4) Done! All data have been restored and merged. You will find the data on your device after it restarted.
How easy and fast! With Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor, you can even recover and restore data from encrypted iTunes Backup back to your iPod iPad iPhone with ease. No other utility software does more.
This software is a windows version. If you are using Mac, please use Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac.
comments powered by Disqus