Accidently deleted SMS messages, Contacts or Notes from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPad and lost all data? Lost all important files on iPod Touch after upgrading iOS? As long as you have backed up your iPod/iPad/iPhone with iTunes on Mac, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac must be a good choice to help you recover all lost data from your iTunes Backup. It is an excellent iTunes Data Recovery program that can recover deleted data such as videos, photos, camera rolls, SMS Messages, contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, notes etc from iTunes backup. You can also easily restore data back to your iPod iPad iPhone or even to a new device.
If you are using Windows, please download Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor on your computer to use.
The following article will show you the detailed solution on how to recover iPod iPad iPhone deleted data From iTunes backup on Mac step by step:
Step1: Install the software on Mac and run it
Run Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac on your Mac computer. Then click the "Load iTunes Backup" button to load a backup from your Mac.
Step2: Choose an iTunes backup
Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac will detect all iTunes backup files on your Mac automatically. Select an iTunes Backup on list and then click "Load" button to finish.
Tip: You can click a link to import iTunes Backup manually from other place on Mac.
Note: If your iTunes backup is encrypted, please enter your password.
Step3-A: Recover videos, photos, camera rolls etc media files
1) Click "Extract" button to extract and save the files from iTunes Backup to a folder on Mac.
2) Connect your iPod/iPad/iPhone to Mac.
3) Launch iTunes to Sync videos, photos, camera rolls from computer to iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Step3-B: Recover SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events, Bookmarks and Call History
1) Connect your iPod/iPad/iPhone to Mac.
2) Choose SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events, Bookmarks or Call History section and then click the "Restore To Device" button.
Or you can right click the section and then choose "Restore to Device"
Note: Before you connect your iPhone your computer to restore data, please make sure you have turned off "iCloud Backup" on your iPhone. Also, you need to enter correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.
3) Choose a device you want to restore data to. Click Confirm to continue.
4) Done! All data have been restored and merged. You will find the data on your device after it restarted.
How easy and fast! With Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac, you can even recover deleted data from encrypted iTunes Backup back to your iPod iPad iPhone with ease. No other utility software does more.
This software is a Mac version. If you are using Windows, please use Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor.
comments powered by Disqus